Kroger Community Rewards Program – Organization # 82857
Each time you earn points, we can too! All you have to do is register your card online and swipe it at the checkout (or enter your phone number as ALT ID). You continue to earn points as you always do, you will see no change on your account. By registering through the Kroger Community Rewards Program you are simply stating that you would like OKIC (Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana Consumer Credit Counseling Services) to also receive points for FREE.
- register online at www.krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization (our # is: 82857) after you sign up.
- If you do not have Kroger Plus Card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Sign in/Register.
- If you are a new online customer, you must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Enter NPO number (our # is: 82857), select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
Don’t know your Kroger Plus Card number? Do you use your phone number at the register as an ALT ID? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
Business Name: Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana Consumer Credit Counseling Corp
Your everyday shopping can benefit OKIC!
Be a part of the first and largest online network of shoppers, stores, and worthy causes dedicated to turning everyday online shopping into much-needed donations. It has never been easier to support our cause – just by shopping online.
The prices and products are the same as if you went directly to the vendors’ Web sites. The only difference is that by going through iGive.com, up to 26% of each purchase will be donated to OKIC!
- Sign up by visiting: http://www.iGive.com/OKIC/
- By installing the button, you have raised $5 for OKIC! Each time you shop, the iGive button will alert you if you are on a sponsor site. When you order on a sponsored site, they will make a small donation to OKIC through iGive. (button must remain installed on computer for 90 days to earn $5 for installation. If you make your first purchase within 90 days, OKIC will earn another $5!)
- Pass the link on to friends and even if they do not shop through iGive, they will each raise $5 for OKIC by installing the iGive button (must be installed 90 days to qualify).
For a list of iGive stores: http://isearch.igive.com/search.cfm?st=STORES&s=19&q=*&sort=1
Traveling? iGive donates through many travel sites as well: http://isearch.igive.com/search.cfm?q=&q2=&cid=&st=TRAVEL&s=6
What stores can I find in the iGive.com Mall?
There are currently more than 700 participating online stores. Following are just a few.
A&E Online Store
Ann Taylor & LOFT
Barnes & Noble
Crabtree & Evelyn
Dean & DeLuca
Delta Air Lines
Dell Home & Business
Drs. Foster & Smith
eBay.com & eBay.ca
Enterprise Car Rental
Harry & David
HP Home & Business
Kodak Store & Gallery
Linens ‘N Things Macy*s
Mrs. Fields Gifts
Pet Food Direct
Pottery Barn Kids
Saks Fifth Avenue
Sur La Table
TaxCut from H&R Block
The Body Shop
The Children’s Place
The Container Store
Thrifty Car Rental
Toys R Us