Don’t wait a second longer, get started today!
Complete our online form for a FREE consultation or call (859) 426-7374 and speak to one of our certified credit counselors now.
Are you feeling overwhelmed and stressed from debt?
Do you find yourself avoiding your mail or cringe when your phone rings?
Are you unable to buy the things you need and your family is suffering from your previous debts?
Then it is time that you gain control over your life and take that first step towards financial freedom.
Our Certified Consumer Credit Counselors will:
- Provide advice on ways to manage your money
- Develop a plan that works for you and the debt collector
- Offer solutions to help you manage your finances currently and improve your future
- Provide you with a detailed review of your income, assets and expenses
CONSUMER SERVICES is an Internal Revenue Service approved 501 (C)(3) non-profit organization established to provide credit counseling and debt management programs to individuals and families having financial difficulties. CONSUMER SERVICES provides educational programs and seminars for the local community as well as educational materials on the internet.
We assist consumers with all of their debt problems, not just credit card debt, and we do not have minimum debt amount requirements. While some credit counseling agencies only handle credit card debt with balances over a certain amount leaving you to struggle with any other bills you might have.
We can assist you with all your difficult debts. Our goal is to get you on a sound financial plan, one that you can afford and one that is satisfactory to your creditors. At Consumer Services, we understand there is more to your financial problems than just your bill totals. Our counselors will take the time needed to get all the facts of your situation so we can set up the best plan for you and your creditors.
By reducing your payments, lowering or eliminating finance charges, and stopping late fees and over-the-limit charges, you can start to make progress in paying off your debts.
Take the first step now by applying online for our Debt Management Plan (DMP) or by calling (859) 426-7374 and setting up an appointment. We will tailor a plan that will help get you on the path towards financial freedom.
We Are Here To Help
Having financial difficulties can be a very stressful situation for you and your family, but choosing the right credit counseling agency to help you with your problems can turn your financial life around. Consumer Services have been providing credit counseling services since 1932. A non-profit company, our goal is to help families and provide reliable services that you can trust.
How Can We Help You?
- Stop Harassment! Creditors have the right to contact you to collect the money you owe them. Once you are enrolled in credit counseling, we works directly with the creditor and you will no longer receive phonecalls as long as we recieve your regular monthly payment on time.
- Lower APR/ Lower Payments. Our counselors work out a plan that will work for you and your creditors. Once you are enrolled in a credit counseling program and the creditors are alerted to your current financial situation, they are willing to lower the APR on your account and/or accept a lower monthly payment.
- One Payment – Let us take on as many debts as you like. You will make one monthly payment to us each month and we will take care of the rest.
- Pay Off Your Debt Fast! Watch your debt go down month by month and feel relief as you achieve your goal.
- Feel Good – You will breathe in relief and happiness knowing that you took responsibility and are finally taking care of your bills.
Complete our online form for a FREE consultation or call (859) 426-7374 and speak to one of our certified credit counselors today.
We offer financial advice and counseling to those who need it. Perhaps you are just in a down time right now and you just can’t figure out how to pay those bills or perhaps you are being sued and you just don’t know what to do.
Let us help you. We can sit down with you and start working with your creditors and set up a budget. We deal with the creditors so you don’t have to.
We are also here for those who just don’t have the time or just don’t want to take the time to pay their bills. We charge less than one bounced check fee a month! Think of how much that could save you in the long run. No more worries.