Financial, Business, and Consumer Services


Don’t wait a second longer, get started today!

Complete our online form for a FREE consultation or call (859) 426-7374 and speak to one of our certified tax experts now.

At Fuqua Financial., we strive for standards of excellence in servicing tax needs for individuals and small businesses, while maintaining the highest possible level of service to our clients.

We do Tax Preparation for Individuals as well as Businesses at very economical rates.

Need help with your taxes? Need a professional?

We know that things are difficult today and that finances as well as everything else going on in life is just a pain. Why deal with your taxes on your own, we’re here to help.

We are a small family business, we know what it is like to be on a budget and we want to help you. We charge a little less than our competitors and if you bring us your reciept and taxes, we will beat what you paid last year.

We do all types of taxes; individuals, corporations, etc. We can work on any tax form that has to be filed, whether it be U.S. or Foreign forms.

We efile all taxes and we are currently enrolled in the PTIN program and our skilled tax prepares take continued education courses recomended by the Internal Revenue Service.

Feel free to contact us, we can work with you thru email, phone, or in person.
Or if you prefer, we can contact you, fill out the form located on the website if you would like more information.

Need a tax preparation checklist? Here is what you need to get started.


Personal Information:

· Current Photo ID (if you desire a bank product)

· Social Security Numbers (including spouse and children)
(SS Cards are necessary for e-filing)

· Child care provider : Name, address and tax I.D. or Social Security Number

· Alimony paid: Name & SSN of Recipient


Financial Liabilities:

· Auto loans and leases (account numbers and car value) if vehicle used for business

· Student loan interest paid

· Early withdrawal penalties on CDs and other time deposits


Employment & Income Data:

· W-2 forms for current year

· Unemployment compensation: Forms 1099-G

· Miscellaneous income including rent: Forms 1099-MISC
Partnership, S Corporation, & trust income: Schedules K-1

· Pensions and annuities: Forms 1099-R

· Social Security/RR1 benefits: Forms RRB-1099

· Alimony received

· Jury duty pay

· Gambling and lottery winnings

· Prizes and awards

· Scholarships and fellowships

· State and local income tax refunds:
   Form 1099-G


Homeowner/Renter Data:

· Residential address(es) for this year

· Mortgage interest: Form 1098

· Sale of your home or other real estate: Form 1099-S

· Closing statements from purchase of home
Closing statements from sale of home, Amount of all improvemens to home

· Second mortgage interest paid

· Real estate taxes paid

· Rent paid during tax year

· Moving expenses


Financial Assets:

· Interest income statements: Form 1099-INT & 1099-OID

· Dividend income statements: Form 1099-DIV

· Proceeds from broker transactions: Form 1099-B

· Retirement plan distribution: Form 1099-R


Self-employment Data:

· Business income: Forms 1099-MISC and/or own records

· Partnership SE income: Schedules K-1

· Business-related expenses: Receipts, other documents & own records

· Farm-related expenses: Receipts, other documents & own records

· Employment taxes & other business taxes paid for current year: Payment records



· Gifts to charity (qualified written statement from charity for any single donations of $250 or more)

· Unreimbursed expenses related to volunteer work (include mileage traveled in vehicle)

· Unreimbursed expenses related to your job (travel expenses, uniforms, union dues, subscriptions)

· Investment expenses

· Job-hunting expenses

· Job-related education expenses

· Child care expenses

· Medical Savings Accounts

· Adoption expenses

· Alimony paid

· Tax return preparation expenses and fees


Miscellaneous Tax Documents:

· Federal, state & local estimated income tax paid for current year: Estimated tax

vouchers, cancelled checks & other payment records

· IRA, Keogh and other retirement plan contributions: If self-employed, identify as

for self or employees

· Records to document medical expenses (include mileage traveled in vehicle)

· Records to document casualty or theft losses (include purchase of items lost)

· Records for any other expenditures that may be deductible

· Records for any other revenue or sales of property that may be taxable or reportable



· Personal property tax information (If you live in KY or IN)